Thank you for your interest in Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club.
A membership at Swiftwater Cellars is unlike any other wine club membership. We value your support and commitment to our craft, and in recognition, we offer more than other wine clubs. In joining Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club, you become not just a member of a club, but rather a member of the Swiftwater Cellars Family.
Within our Wine Club, we have two tiers of membership for you to choose from. With each tier, you will receive a hand-picked selection of our in-house, handcrafted wines, created by our acclaimed winemaker, Andrew Wisniewski. You will also enjoy additional privileges and VIP service upon your visit to the winery or while dining in The Hoist House Restaurant. Your wine club membership discount is honored on all of your purchases in The Hoist House Restaurant, at The Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars and, of course, on any wine purchased by the glass, bottle, or to take home.
- Commitment to purchase 2 cases of winemaker-selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year. (Members may cancel their membership after receipt and charge of their first shipment.)
- 10% member discount on your meals at the Hoist House Restaurant; on purchases in The Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars; and, on wine purchases by the glass or bottle (Discount not applicable to private events)
- $5 No.9 Flight and $7 Pick Axe Flight tastings at the Tasting Bar for the member and 3 guests (4 people in total)
- Personal invitations to private parties & promotions including all Wine Release Pick Up Parties and other private member events.
- No corkage fees on SWC label wine; $10 corkage fee on non SWC label wine.
- As a member of the Swiftwater Family, you’re always welcome to bring in your guests for tours of the facility with our staff. Reservations required.
- Email blasts providing the latest winery news, upcoming events, harvest tracking, etc.
- Advanced notice of upcoming releases beginning 1 month, then 2 weeks prior to release
party so you can plan your shipment and pick up.
- Membership starts by purchasing a case of wine at full price
- Member is required to purchase 4 additional cases of winemaker selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year at 15% discount, distributed in 12-bottle allotments/4 times annually. 15% is excluded from custom cases
- 15% Member discounts on meals at either Swiftwater Cellars location; purchases in our boutique, concert tickets at Swiftwater Cellars, and purchases of wine by the glass, bottle or case (above all club membership cases). Discount does not apply to weddings, or large scale events. Club member must pay for dinner bill to receive discount
- Free Wine Tasting for members only with visit (upon request)
- Priority Preference to reserve a wine locker (when available) in our Black Diamond room (additional fee)
- Personal Invitations to private parties and promotions, including four wine club exclusive release parties per year
- Corkage Fee: No corkage fee on wines during dining at any of our locations or in the private mezzanine space and black diamond room (free corkage discount does not apply to weddings, or large scale events)
- Private spaces: Access to use Black Diamond Room and Mezzanine in Cle Elum location at no charge. All other locations and private spaces do require a space fee. All reservations must be made 10 days in advance, using special banquet menus
- Personal Tours of the facility for you and your guests (reservations required)
- Email Blasts providing the latest winery news, upcoming events as well as upcoming wine releases
Wine Club FAQ’s
What membership levels do you offer?
Members of Swiftwater Cellars Wine Clubs receive 6 to 12 bottles of wine each quarter. Rope Rider members receive 2 cases of wine per calendar year, while Black Diamond members receive 4 cases of wine per calendar year.
How do I become a Black Diamond member?
By purchasing a case of Swiftwater Cellars wine at full retail price you are eligible to be a Wine Club member. Black Diamond members receive 4 cases of winemaker selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year at a 15% discount, distributed in 12-bottle allotments 4 times per year. Cost of membership varies based on released wines.
How do I become a Rope Rider member?
By purchasing a case of Swiftwater Cellars wine at full retail price you are eligible to be a Wine Club member. Rope Rider members receive 4 cases of winemaker selected Swiftwater Cellars wines per calendar year at a 10% discount, distributed in 6-bottle allotments 4 times per year. Cost of membership varies based on released wines.
How will I know when I have been charged?
You will receive an email notifying you of the date your card is going to be charged. We will bill the credit card we have on file for your account up to three weeks prior to the wine release party. Once your card has been charged your wine will be available for pick up the next business day.
What if I do not like the wine(s) selected for me?
Our Winemakers attempt to hand select a variety of wines that will have an appeal to most members. Alternatively, you are able to customize your case, however custom cases will be charged full price with no member discount. We suggest that you at least give the Winemaker’s selections a try. You may be pleasantly surprised!
Can my wine club benefits be extended to someone else?
Club benefits are exclusive to the person or persons named on the account. They CANNOT be transferred to your children, friends etc.
Can I send someone in to pick up wine or gifts for me?
Yes, however all purchases should be made prior to their arrival for pickup. We can either charge the credit card on file or you may use an alternative card when placing the order. Please notify us of the date and name of the person(s) picking up your order.
How can I make changes to my wine club account?
If you need to update your account with new information such as a new address, new phone number, new credit card number or expiration date, club subscription, or will call, you may contact us by phone at 509-674-6555, by emailing the wine club at email@example.com, or by mail.
What happens if my wine club shipment is sent back to the winery?
We ship all our wines via UPS Ground with an estimate of 5-7 business days for delivery. We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box APO/FPO, and an adult signature is required at the time of delivery. We strongly suggest you provide a business address for shipments if you are away from home during the day. Address changes MUST be received by us prior to shipping. If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Swiftwater Cellars. Reshipped wine will be at the cost of the club member.
How many guests can I bring with me to taste?
The tasting benefits that are a part of Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club Membership are available for up to four people including the member(s) who must be present at the time of the tasting.
If I can’t make it to the winery, can I have someone else pick up my wine for me?
Yes, absolutely! Be sure to give us a call with the name of the person picking up prior to their arrival, so that we can make notes on your account. This is to ensure that your wine is leaving the winery with the correct person.
How long will the winery hold my wines for pick up if I can’t make a release?
From the date of the release, members have a 4 month grace period to pick up their selection, after which the members will be contacted via e-mail notifying them that the selection will be shipped to the address on file.
How long does my wine club membership last?
Your Swiftwater Cellars Wine Club membership lasts for as long as you wish it to continue. There is no annual fee and your only obligation is to purchase the cases of wine your membership level commits you to. We do ask that you partake in the first wine release after your initial sign up. After this point, you are free to cancel your membership at any point.
What benefits do I receive as a wine club member?
Each level of our Wine Club program offers a number of benefits, which vary depending on your membership level. See the above description of each membership option for more detail.
How can I cancel my wine club membership?
Although we are always sad to lose our valued members, there are a number of different ways to let us know you want to cancel your membership.
• You may send a letter to: Swiftwater Cellars
Attn: Wine Club
P.O. Box 492,
Roslyn WA 98941
• Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org • Fax a letter to: (509)-674-6505
• Call us : (509)-674-6555
In an effort to improve customer service, we do like to keep track of the reasons why memberships are cancelled. So, when possible, please provide us with your reason(s) for canceling your membership.
Conditions & Policies:
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- Membership may be cancelled at anytime during the year after one case release for Rope Rider members & after two case releases for Black Diamond members. However there will be no refunds or partial refunds.
- Memberships will be automatically renewed annually unless we are otherwise notified.
- For Washington State residents we recommend that any wine that needs to be shipped should be sent to a business address since by Washington State Law, a signature is required from a person 21 years or older.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes.
- Shipments are sent UPS Ground unless notified otherwise.
- Swiftwater Cellars may ship out of state, however by law there are some states that we are not able to ship to.
- Extra shipping charges for “incorrect address” or “unavailable for signature” will be billed to the member.
- For questions regarding your individual circumstances or if you have any questions about your membership, please contact us.